This amulet originates from Tai Yai, and has a folk legend connected to it – the story of “Montahka Arlong Gob Kam
In those tumultuous days, spirits, humans and animals were often at war. Whenever any side suffered casualties, the fallen would be brought before the frog to be brought back to life. The frog realized that this would be an endless cycle, and preached about peace and the happiness it brings to everyone involved in the war, hoping to end it once and for all.
After years of strife, and through the prolonged efforts of the frog, the war finally ended. Out of respect and reverence for the frog that had brought them peace, the survivors used gold and Keaw Kao Pragarn
Another origin story came from China. In ancient times, farmers observed that frogs hibernated during the winter, and came back to life in spring. Thus, they regarded frogs as an auspicious animal that brought an end to the winter cold, and served as the emissary of renewal and the harvest in spring.
Phra Ajarn Apiwat InnTahWanno of Wat TungPong, Mae Hong Son Province made this Phaya Gob Kam
- The first blessing was conducted on the day of the solar eclipse on 1 September B.E.2559
- A second blessing was completed on the night of the lunar eclipse on 16 September B.E.2559.
- A final Phithi Chanpen (Full Moon Ceremony) was conducted on 14 November B.E.2559.
Methods of Use:
Here are several ways to worship Phaya Gob Kam:
- When you first bring Phaya Gob Kam into your house, place the holy item on a mat and bathe it with fragrant water (water steeped with sacred flowers). Position the frog facing the entrance of your house, and speak to it in a soft, sweet voice. Pray, and ask for what you desire. Following which, locate a spot in the house where the morning sunlight will shine directly onto the frog, and set it up there. Pay your respects to the frog with a glass of tea. One day soon, should you happen to hear the sound of a frog croaking, pray to the frog and reiterate what you have wished for. It will be granted shortly.
- If you wish to worship the frog in your shop, place it on a mat and bathe it with fragrant water. Position the frog facing the outside of your shop, and speak to it in a soft, sweet voice. Pray for what you desire, and pay your respects with a glass of tea. When you hear the sound of a frog croaking, pray to the frog and ask for good business. You will soon experience good fortune and effortless sales.
- If you want to increase your wealth, and enjoy a steady flow of income, keep the frog where you store your money or jewelry.
- If you need to travel, stop over, or reside in another location, keep yourself safe by carrying Phaya Gob Kam and a bottle of fragrant water or perfume on you. Before you go to sleep, take out the frog and the perfume and place them close by. Pray to it and chant “The Salutations to The Buddha” (refer to the article on Salutations to the Triple Gems), then ask for Phaya Gob Kam to keep you safe.
- If you seek improvements in your business, or success, stability and acceptance in your career, place Phaya Gob Kam on your work desk.
- If you have to travel to or stay in a place that has evil spirits, wear the Phaya Gob Kam, or keep it close to your body. When you feel it vibrating or pulsating, do not fear. Chant “The Salutations to The Buddha”, and ask Lord Buddha and Phaya Gob Kam to help keep you safe.
- If you are a pregnant, pray to Phaya Gob Kam with 5 water lilies, then soak them in Sompoiwater. Bathing with this holy mixture every day will ensure a smooth delivery and a bright child.
Note: To make Sompoi water, dilute powdered Sompoi herb. This is obtained from drying the fruit pods of the Acacia Concinna tree, and grinding them into powder. Sompoi is readily available in traditional medicine shops across Thailand.
8. If you wear Phaya Gob Kam, it will bless you with Metta Mahasaneh and you will be well-liked by everyone. You will be blessed with good luck and good fortune.
Namo Tassa Pakawatoh Arahatoh Samma Sambuddhassa (x3)
(“The Salutations to The Buddha”)
Itipiso Bhagawa, Arahang, Samma Samputto, Wicha Jarana Sampanno, Sukhato, Logawitu, Anuttaro Purisa Thamma Sarathi, Sattha Tewa Manussanang, Putto, Pakawati
Photos sponsored by:
1) Sa-Ti Amulets Showroom (https://www.facebook.com/satiamulets/)
2) โหน่ง มาแว้วววว มาแว้วววว (https://www.facebook.com/nong.mavaww)
An interesting discussion is worth comment. I do
believe that you should write more on this subject, it might not be a taboo subject but typically people do not talk about
such subjects. To the next! Cheers!!
My homepage: daftar situs judi bola terpercaya
ลักษณะเด่นของ sagameเป็นความมากมายของเกมคาสิโนที่มีให้เลือกเยอะที่สุด และก็ถือเป็นลู่ทางสำคัญของการเล่นเกมคาสิโนออนไลน์ในยุคนี้ ที่ใช้เงินเล่นเดิมพันไม่มากแต่ว่าผลตอบรับที่ได้กลับคืนมาเกินการคาดการณ์ เราเป็นเว็บที่ยังคงรักษามาตรฐานสูงสุด แล้วก็คิดถึงการพัฒนาระบบคาสิโนที่ตอบปัญหาสำหรับผู้เล่นอย่างยอดเยี่ยมที่สุด พวกเราอยากที่จะให้คุณรู้สึกอุ่นใจมากที่สุดที่ได้เลือกใช้บริการกับพวกเรา เชื่อมั่นเล่นเกมคาสิโนออนไลน์กับ Sa Game จะไม่มีปัญหาการใช้แรงงานอีกทั้งเว็บและหน้าระบบเกิมเดิมพันให้เสียอารมณ์
เล่นได้อย่างสม่ำเสมอ 1 วัน
It’s a shame you don’t have a donate button! I’d definitely donate
to this fantastic blog! I guess for now i’ll settle for
book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.
I look forward to brand new updates and will talk about this blog with my Facebook
group. Talk soon!
You need to be a part of a contest for one of the finest sites online.
I will recommend this website!
Right here is the right site for anyone who wants to find out about
this topic. You realize so much its almost hard
to argue with you (not that I actually would want to…HaHa).
You definitely put a new spin on a subject that has been written about for a long time.
Great stuff, just wonderful!
Great items from you, man. I have remember
your stuff previous to and you are just too wonderful.
I really like what you’ve acquired right here, certainly like what you are stating and the way
through which you assert it. You make it enjoyable and
you continue to care for to keep it smart. I can not wait to
learn far more from you. This is actually a tremendous website.
my web-site: 바둑이