The amulets originated in the YoNok
It has the ability to increases the luck of the bearer, and to invite all the Tewada
As testament to the amulet’s prowess, PonTamRuadTri
Consecration by Kruba Phor Sri
Currently, only Kruba Phor Sri
Kruba Nanta instructed Kruba Sri to only craft more Parodkror after he had attained Niroj Samabat for the 3rd time and solely to assist other people. At that stage, Kruba Sri would have attained Baramee BomRop PooTam (perfection or completeness of specific virtues leading him towards purity and the end goal of total enlightenment).
Kruba Sri was 87 years old when he created the first batch of Parodkror, in B.E. 2559. He used 9 types of unidentified metal (loha atan) for the alchemic process. He used a process named “Glom dang duang kasin
Before the final consecration of the first batch of Parodkror was even completed, it summoned rain, lighting and thunder, even in the face of a blazing sun. The storm seemed to appear out of nowhere. This was a sign of the Tewada lending their power to Kruba Sri, imbuing it within the Parodkror. After completing the consecration, another strange incident happened. The electricity throughout the temple tripped, and the newly-consecrated Parodkror shook vigorously, as if they were absorbing all the power from their surroundings.
The process of crafting Parodkror has always been known to be particularly difficult. As such, they are valued for their potency. They were strategically placed under the temple or palace, with the following intended effects:
1) Jarern Ngok Ngam Keun – increasing the land’s auspiciousness
2) Mee Suppohk Sombat Perm Mak Mee Ta Wee Koon – growing the assets of the land
3) Dtern Pai Antarai Khaseuk Poorai – Warning against danger, intruders or enemies
According to Kruba Sri, Parodkror will ring to warn you of impending danger or calamity. To use them, they should be placed on your table, worshipped on your altar, or be worn on your body, above waist level. A Parodkror brings these benefits:
3. The poor will become rich
4. The unfortunate and downtrodden will see their fortunes lifted
5. If they so wish, the unmarried will find a loving partner.
6. Couples who experience difficulty conceiving, will be blessed with children.
7. Reconciliation of marital conflicts
8. The ignorant will become wise
9. The unworthy will become worthy and gain the support of others
10. Placing a Parodkror on your company’s marquee will ensure its success. If you place the Parodkror under the Buddha’s statue, you will experience good luck and be surrounded by people who will help and support you.
11. For businesses experiencing difficulties, the Parodkror will turn the business around. Just place the Parodkror on the company’s signboard or on the premises, worship it, and witness your fortunes improve.
Tousa mani ni ma satu
Sa ma ni tu
Credits: Information researched from Kruba Sri’s temple website on Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/Krubasrisujitto/