AhNanTahSoong TahLoongKam (Parod Gin Thong
While carrying the amulets, recite the Botsuad Phra Puttakoon
Katha Botsuad Phra Puttakoon
Itipiso pakawa, Arahang, Samma Samputto, Wicha Jarana Sampanno, Sukato, Lokawitu, Anuttaro Purisa Thamma Sarathi, Sattha Teywa Manussanang, Putto, Pakawati
You may also utilize your amulet in these ways:
1) Make a ring, and set the Parod in it touching your body. Wear the ring while you sleep, and it will purge toxins from your body, leaving you refreshed and energized when you wake up.
2) It can protect you from evil spirits and black magic
3) It can adjust the 4 elements of Earth, Fire, Water, Air, ensuring your health.
4) Increasing your luck. When you luck is good, the Parod will appear bright and shiny. If your luck is down, it will look dull. If this happens, place it in water with Sompoi (fruit pods of the Acacia Concinna tree) and bath with the water. Proceed with Sadorkror after.
5) When you are travelling, spray perfume on the Parod, and pray for safety on your journey.